Redcliffe Explosives Storage Facility Northwest England
Our explosives storage facility based in Northwest England, occupies a 45 acre-site and has security approvals from HSE, Police and Counter-Terrorism departments, making it one of the UK’s most advanced secure magazine sites in the UK today. We can provide you with secure and licensed storage for 192 tonnes of class 1.1 and Section 5 restricted explosives or weapons.
Benefits of the service
- Licensed by HSE for 192,000 Kgs NEC Class 1.1
- 4 Underground magazines each with 6 chambers
- Each chamber is 17.6 x 6.4 x 2.45m
- 1 Hornsby and Goodwin detonator store
- Total useable floor space 4,000 Sq Ft per magazine
- Approx 800 pallets per magazine (double-stacked)
- Approved by Police and Counter-Terrorism departments
- Secure fenced site
- Fitted with alarm and security systems approved by Police Explosives and Firearms department
- Ideal for consolidated shipment of bulk explosives and just-in-time deliveries
Firearms Act Section 5 storage can also be provided. The site has been built and secured in accordance with the Police Standards to achieve this status.
Download the Factsheet