Redcliffe Explosives Storage Facility Southwest England
Our explosives storage facility based in Southwest England, occupies a 12 acre site and has security approvals from the HSE, Police and Counter-Terrorism departments, making it one of the UK’s most advanced secure magazine sites in the UK today. We can provide you with secure and licensed storage for 181.3 tonnes of class 1.1 and Section 5 restricted explosives or weapons. Our facility is the ideal solution for projects involving the consolidated shipment of bulk explosives and just-in-time deliveries.
Benefits of the service
- Licensed by HSE for 181,300 Kgs NEC Class 1.1
- 5 mounded magazines each 15.75 x 6.7 x 3 m
- 1 Hornsby and Goodwin detonator store
- Total useable floor space 5,500 Sq Ft – 1,100 Sq ft per magazine
- Approx 200 pallets per magazine (double-stacked)
- Approved by Police and Counter-Terrorism departments
- Secure fenced site
- Fitted with alarm and security systems approved by Police Explosives and Firearms department
- Ideal for consolidated shipment of bulk explosives and just-in-time deliveries
Firearms Act Section 5 storage can also be provided. The site has been built and secured in accordance with the Police Standards to achieve this status.
Download the Factsheet